Mr Jacques KALENGA and Mr Alain KABUIKA, respectively Federal President and Federal Secretary of the UDPS England, established this Saturday, October 12, at ACANE, a centre that deals with Africans in Newcastle, the Newcastle section of the UDPS.
The committee set up at this meeting is as follows:
– Mr VIANNEY MALADIKA : PRESIDENT ;
– PASTOR JEAN BAPTISTE KONANJ: FIRST VICE PRESIDENT ;
– Mr MAYE MAYAN: SECOND VICE PRESIDENT;
– Mr ROBERT TSHISEKEDI : ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY AND COMMUNICATION OFFICER ;
– APOSTLE ROLAND LUABA : POLITICAL ADVISER;
– Mr ROGER MASAMBA : MOBILIZATION OFFICER ;
– Mr CAMILLE MOLEKE MBANDA : DEPUTY MOBILIZATION OFFICER ;
– Mrs FLORENCE MABIALA: FINANCIAL OFFICER
Please note that among the members of this committee, 3 are also members of the Mutuelle Bana Newcastle, including Pastor Jean Baptiste KONANJ, Apostle Roland LUABA and Mr Camille MOLEKE MBANDA.
More involvement and commitment of all the living forces of Congo, including those of the diaspora, is the driving force behind President Felix TSHISEKEDI’s party in this effort, which will continue almost everywhere in Europe and in the other parts of the world.